Sunday 17 June 2012

Pages 1061-1075

Sigh.......You know there have been pages in this book that have been kinda shit, but these pages here are entirely shit!

What do you want me to say?.........i don't even..............how do i??????.............THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST NOVELS EVER WRITTEN AND IT HAS 13 PAGES THAT ARE LITERALLY ABOUT SHIT!

I'm not kidding, for some reason Victor Hugo has decided to ignore the tragic loss of young lives and devote 13 pages to the sewers of Paris. Stop Victor Hugo, just stop! take a look at yourself, you're talking about shit!

Why Victor Hugo, why? What were you thinking? What possessed you to include this in your book? People have died Victor Hugo and this is what you cut to? This is not interesting, this is not relevant to anything, I don't want to read about shit! I would actually genuinely prefer to read one of your boring as fuck history lessons over reading about SHIT!

If you think I'm overreacting, I'm really not! grab a copy of the book and see for yourself, he's actually talking about shit. And if you think I'm being vulgar well then just remember that I'm not the one who wrote 13 pages about shit! I'm just reporting on it, i didn't write it. I think it's gross, i didn't want to read about it, i just had too!

How am i supposed to continue with the book now? i have emotional whiplash, i went from being sad about the death of young men to being disgusted at 13 pages of shit. What are you trying to do to me Victor Hugo????

13 pages.........i read 13 pages about shit in one of the greatest novels ever written.


I need to be alone for a while, my worlds completely turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment