Thursday 24 May 2012

Pages 276-324

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

THE STORY WAS GETTING GOOD AGAIN AND YOU SLAP ME IN THE FACE WITH A MASSIVE HISTORY LESSON. WHY VICTOR HUGO, WHY???????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So yeah basically the past 50 pages are a history lesson on Napoleon and the battle of Waterloo which I'm not even gonna try and describe because i couldn't make sense of them. It's not that I'm not interested in French history it's just that............Ummmmmmmm............you know what I'm not gonna lie, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN FRENCH HISTORY!

I hate these pages, i hate them so much! they're the worst part of the book so far, I HATE THEM!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!

I'm sorry I'm going to need to look at a picture of a unicorn to calm myself down


Much better!


I know it has nothing to do with the book, so what? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT MR HUGO!!

Actually to be fair i should mention that on the LAST PAGE of this history lesson there's this guy who's robbing dead bodies after a battle and he finds and rescues this guy who's still alive, it turns out the guy who's robbing people is Mr Thenardier and the guy he rescued is a Mr Pontmercy. I know that's going to be relevant some time later in the book but I'm still pissed off it took so long to get around to the point!

I hate you sometimes Mr Hugo, i really do. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment