Friday 27 December 2013

From Stage To Screen

Hello readers, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas this year. (I didn't, but i never really do anymore. That's beside the point though, I'm not here to discuss my life)

Anyway, one of my presents this year was this awesome book which I've been wanting for ages.


If you haven't seen this book before it's basically about the history of the stage musical and has loads of info about how it came to be and all the productions of it around the world. The best thing about it though is all the pockets inside of it which contain all these awesome bits of Les Mis memorabilia, like replica programmes, original drawings of costumes, an original Broadway ticket stub, stuff like that. My favourite things though were the replica of Valjeans passport from the movie, and the tiny cardboard set with revolving wheel. It makes me want to get tiny cardboard characters and recreate the play with stop motion animation.


Happy New Year everyone, Vive La Revolution for 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment