Thursday 27 December 2012

Two weeks to go...

There's just about two weeks to go now here in England untill Les Miserables comes out, if you live in America though you might have already seen it since it came out Christmas Day (Seriously, how lonely do you have to be to go to the cinema on Christmas!)

Anyway, remember back in May when i started this blog? I mentioned an Internet reviewer named The Nostalgia Chick who started my obsession with this whole thing when i watched one of her reviews of the musical, here's the link if you cant remember... Why-les-mis

I mention this because i knew from the second i heard there was gonna be a movie version of the musical that she would do a review of it, and she didn't let me down!!

Click this link for the video For some reason blogger wont let you embed videos!

Actually i don't think she's really reviewing the movie, it's more just her opinion of it. I'll reserve my thoughts for when i actually see it but from what I've seen of it already i agree with everything she says. Really if you want to know the Nostalgia chicks thoughts of Les Mis you should watch her review of the stage musical.


No comments:

Post a Comment