Saturday 8 December 2012

Behind the scenes stuff

You're in luck gentle readers, I'm in a sharing mood of late and there's been clips galore on youtube, I've found some behind the scenes stuff for you to take a look at today.

Personally i'm not a big fan of behind the scenes stuff, especially when i haven't seen the movie yet, I'd prefer to wait for the DVD release for that kind of stuff but have a look if you want to.

#1 Costumes

#2 Hair and Make Up

#3 Production Design


#4 New Song
This one i was actually glad to see, i think it's lovely. I can tell already I'm gonna be a weepy mess by the end of this film, also i agree with everything they say in this clip, this was something that was missing from the stage musical and it deals with my favourite part of the novel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment