Saturday 1 December 2012

Clips Ahoy!!

Fucking hell! It's clips-a-plenty today!

I've found five new clips from the Les Miserables movie on youtube, enjoy!!!

#1 A Heart Full Of Love


#2 Who Am I


#3 On My Own
 



#4 Javert And Valjean



#5 At The End Of The Day

I'll be honest, looking at all these clips I'm a little bit let down. Somehow i thought everything would be bigger, maybe it's because I've only seen Les Mis done on a huge scale so far with really awesome singers and everyone belting out the songs but everything seems a bit subdued in this movie. I don't really know what i was expecting, but this is a little disappointing. I'm still really looking forward to seeing it, but maybe it wont be as awesome as i thought.

I've been picking on Amanda Seyfrieds singing abilities a lot lately but actually i think the weak link here is gonna turn out to be Russell Crowe. I'm not entirely sure why he was cast, he's not exactly known for his singing abilities is he? This same problem came up with the Mamma Mia movie actually there were loads of actors there who really couldn't sing, I know that Hollywood needs big names sometimes to sell a movie but when you're casting a musical why go for people who clearly cant sing?


No comments:

Post a Comment