Saturday 29 December 2018

One Day More!!!!!! (Again)

Yes it is back!! Again.....another adaptation is about to slap us in the face with Miserableness!

And it is just one day more until a brand new 6 part mini series of Les Miserables begins here in the UK on BBC1

(I really shouldn't be using musical references for this series, don't forget, THIS IS NOT A MUSICAL!! THERE ARE NO SONGS AT ALL!!)

I haven't been seeing a lot of clips around, which is fine actually, I want to go into this completely open and without any expectations. I mean obviously I expect it to be great, even the worst adaptation of the greatest novel ever written is still great so I only expect good things.

But I don't want to see any clips ahead of schedule, I want this to be a completely new experience!

So anyway, enjoy the trailer again and see you soon for my thoughts on Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment