Friday 26 September 2014

2nd Les Mis Trip

Omg seriously!!!! My trip to see Les Miserables again on Wednesday was soooooooooooo awesome! The show was brilliant and i had great seats in the stalls, I've never been in the stalls in my life, my view was amazing!!

All the performers were great in my opinion, but I was especially impressed by the woman playing Fantine (Celinde Schoenmaker). She was one of the best Fantines I've ever seen, i was really convinced by her portrayal. I hope to see her in Les Mis again, or to be honest any show because i thought she was awesome!

I got me two nifty souvenirs on this trip too a massive mug, and a fridge magnet. (Too bad i don't actually have a fridge).



































You know, people say Les Miserables is long, but to me it's not long enough, it always seems to be over far too quickly :( Why cant i just live in the theatre, then i could see Les Miserables every day!

(By the way I do have a fridge, I was joking, who doesn't have a fridge!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment