Monday 12 November 2012

More movie talk

Yeah i know I'm going a little bit mad with posting videos at the moment but I've seen another short trailer for the new Les Miserables movie and i wanted to share it.



I think the little girl playing Cosette looks adorable, i want to smoosh her little face! (That's nothing sinister by the way, i just mean she has a cute face!)

You might have noticed I'm really looking forward to seeing this film, I'm really glad i read the book this past year, i picked a really good time to get into the whole thing i think. I'll be honest, the book and this movie have been the only things that kept me going this year, If you don't mind me saying, (anyone who's reading this, i know i don't have a big audience) I was a little bit suicidal this year, i honestly don't know what i would have done without Les Miserables.
It's strange to think that a book that's mostly pretty fucking grim might have actually saved someones life.

It's always good to have something to look forward to you know, the only thing I'm worried about though is that once I've seen the film i wont have anything else to look forward to, a film is only new once, you can only experience something new the first time you see it, sure you might have that same excitement the second time and the third time if you're really enthusiastic but eventually it dies down and that sucks.

Sometimes i think it's better to just look forward to something, that way you can never lose that initial excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment