Saturday 22 September 2012

I dreamed a dream in time gone by...

Yeah sorry i couldn't think of a title for this post so i just went with a lyric from the musical.

ANYWAY!!!

I'm super psyched this morning because i woke up and found this on youtube, it's a new look at the movie version of Les Miserables coming out this Christmas/January.



This just looks better and better every time i see more about it, I heard that there's a new song been written for the movie with Valjean and Cosette, i cant wait to see that! I'll admit though I'm still not sold on the casting of Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, why is it that in Hollywood the female hero has to be a blond? Cosette isn't blond! Also i don't think Amanda Seyfried is that great a singer, but i am willing to be convinced otherwise, i have been wrong in the past.

Can it be January yet? I'm so excited about this movie. I haven't been this excited about a movie coming out since......i dunno, maybe ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment